New season, new beverage menu! Through our Season 7, we will be offering the following…
Cheers to the Season 5 a season of FUN! ⠀
Through Season 5 (July 1st - August 15th) we will be serving:⠀
Have a cozy cabin weekend coming up or needing a quite winter weekend in? These are some COZY WEEKEND ESSENTIALS to make sure it is as cozy as cozy can get!
*All Aveda products available at any RedBloom Salon location, all other products are LOCAL made right here in Calgary and available at Greater Goods!
- Aveda Shampure Soy Wax Candle - Calm your senses with 25 pure flower and plant essences. Bonus it burns cleanly, completely—up to 50 hours.
- Aveda Comforting Tea (Loose leaf or bags available) - certified organic, caffeine-free herbal infusion—with licorice root and peppermint—calms your senses, promoting a sense of well-being.
- Aveda Dry Remedy Moisturizing Masque - Fulfill your intention to be more nurturing. Give your hair the hydration it needs to be soft, supple and shiny!
- Honey - from Drizzle Honey locally made right here in Calgary!
- Socks - Everyone needs a cozy pair of socks and it helps when they are as cute as the ones from Friday Sock Co.
- Gem mini notebook - Okitssteph makes the coolest pocket size notebooks, a perfect place to keep track of thoughts and inspiration
- Black notebook - get caught up on some journal entries with a classic Wrinkle and Crease notebook.
- Knit headband - Keep your ears warm, and avoid hat hair with this headband from Salt Water Tea
- Mountain pillow - Curl up on the couch with this fun pillow from Needle and Pine
- Mug - the perfect mug for your tea by Beard Bangs
Thanks to Greater Goods for lending us all these amazing local products! Be sure to stop by their shop in Bridgeland for more great stuff and feel good you are supporting local Calgarians!