We all know winter weather can take a toll on our skin, hair and health, but it doesn't have to! We've rounded up some of our favourite products to get us through the season and keep our hair, skin and ourselves healthy! Plus some bonus items to help keep us warm thanks to Frilly Lilly in the East Village!
Check out our RedBloom Winter Essentials details below...
1. brilliant™ emollient finishing gloss from Aveda - This high-gloss emollient with rice bran oil smooths ends, conditions and imparts extraordinary shine. Perfect for taming static and keeping hair moisturized.
2. lip saver™ from Aveda - Nurture your lips with this soothing, moisturizing, balm containing naturally derived waxes. It delivers lasting moisture relief to dry winter lips. We promise nothing beats it!
3. beautifying composition oil™ from Aveda - nourishing oil for body, bath and scalp softens and moisturizes skin with a nourishing blend of certified organic olive and safflower oils. Our skin can't get enough of this in the winter. It is extremely moisturizing, especially for dry, cracked hands. We seriously can't say enough good things about it! A definite winter must have.
4. botanical kinetics™intense hydrating rich crème from Aveda - Increase moisture instantly and help your skin retain it for 24 hours, with vital plant energy that stimulates hydration, helping recharge your skin cells—to power skin's natural moisture system. Winter skin care calls for more intense moisturizer and this is our go to for our face.
5. Winter Warrior Wellness tea from Silk Road – This organic, fresh tea was made to fight off those awful cold and flu bugs that seem to circle around all winter. With ginger, green tea, lemongrass, citrus peel, rooibos & lemon essence, keep that immunity high to keep those sick bugs away!
6. Grey toque and blue plaid scarf from Frilly Lilly – When you just can’t tame that hair, a cute toque is the ultimate accessory, bonus it keeps you nice and warm! Also we basically live in scarfs all winter and how cute is this one?
**All Aveda products and tea can be purchased at any RedBloom Salon location and winter accessories from Frilly Lilly!**