Fall is in full swing over here (even though it often feels like it's already winter!) and we rounded up our top FALL ESSENTIALS for 2016!
1) Uruku Bronzer from Aveda - We still want to keep a little bit of that summer glow and this is the perfect way to keep that natural sun-kissed look while transitioning to fall.
2) Damage Remedy Split-End Repair from Aveda - We're obsessed with this new product from Aveda! It instantly repairs split-ends and helps prevent future split ends from forming. A new must have for all seasons but especially for fall as it starts to get dryer.
3) Limited Edition Hand-Relief from Aveda - Moisturize your hands while supporting a great cause! $4 from every purchase supports The Breast Cancer Research Foundation and the beautifying scent is one of our favourites!
4) Nourish-Mint Smoothing Lip Color in Carnelian from Aveda - The most perfect lip shade for fall! It has a beautiful satin finish and not only is it full coverage, it also moisturizes, plumps and smooths!
5) Latte from Phil & Sebastian - Our go to drink to warm us up and get our caffeine boost for the day!
6) Plaid scarf, Necklace and Notebook from Liz & Lottie - Because one of the best things about fall is scarves and how adorable is this plaid one from Liz & Lottie? It pairs perfectly with a long necklace too. And who doesn't need a cute notebook for their purse?
What are your Fall must-haves?