Remember topsy tails!? I bet you never thought you'd do your hair like that again but we think you'll change your mind after watching this tutorial!
Seriously though, this is probably one of our easiest tutorials yet and it is so chic and simple! Bonus it might bring back some middle school memories ;)
1. Revive hair with Aveda Shampure Dry Shampoo.
2. Gather hair into a loose low ponytail with an elastic.
3. Use your fingers and separate the hair into two sections above the elastic to make an opening.
4. Tuck the ponytail up and pull it through the opening to create a ‘topsy tail’
5. For a looser look, pull the twisted sections out a bit.
6. Loop the ponytail into the topsy tail opening until it is all tucked away and secure with bobby pins.
7. Be sure to pin any other loose pieces and spray with Aveda Control Force hairspray.