Looking for a easy updo for all your special holiday events this season? Look no further! This loose and low updo tutorial is very simple. It's messy yet sleek and can be achieved in an easy 6 steps!
1. Start with your hair in a ponytail
2. Quickly backcomb the ends using a brush
3. Secure ponytail into a loop
4. Grab the ends of the loop and wrap around elastic and pin
5. Use a few more bobby-pins to secure messy bun style into place
6. Spray with strong hold hairspray like @evohair helmut extra strong lacquer.
Give it a try and let us know how it goes!
Tutorial featuring creative director Alex Kool