May long weekend is here and for the first time in awhile it looks like perfect camping weather! So we've put together our RedBloom camping essentials with some products from the Salon and our friends over at Lukes Drug Mart.
*See product details below
1. Custom Lukes Drug Mart MiiR Growler - With all the features of a classic Growler plus a buckle lid that locks in place when open and a handle for easy carrying, makes it perfect for hikes! It keeps cold liquids cold for 24+ hours and hot liquids hot for !2 hours. Plus it looks extra cool with the custom design. See more features here.
2. Custom Lukes Drug Mart MiiR Camp Cup - Make your campfire memories a little warmer with this modern take on Grandpa's old camp cup. Insulation means you won't burn your hands (or melt your face). And your coffee cup will make you the envy of your camp buddies. Available at Lukes Drug Mart.
3. Coffee Beans - Get your morning off to a good start with Four Barrels Coffee from Lukes!
4. Camp Brand Goods T-shirt - Enjoy the outdoors while staying comfortable -- their super soft t-shirts are ethically sourced and a local Calgary brand! We picked this one up at Lukes Drug Mart but they have lots of styles online and at select retailers.
5. Aveda Dry Shampoo & Conditioner - If you're like us, lets be honest, you probably won't be washing your hair while camping, but that doesn't mean your hair can't still feel fresh and soft! Instantly revive and condition with Shampure dry shampoo and conditioner. Available in salon.
6. Aveda Travel Size Rosemary Mint Shampoo & Conditioner -In case you do have the luxury of a camp shower and want to wash the campfire smoke smell out of your hair, this mini rosemary mint shampoo and conditioner will do the trick! Also a good idea to use after your camping adventures for an invigorating clean.
7. Aveda Lip Saver - No need for makeup on a camping trip but we can't live without this lip saver. Its soothing, moisturizing, balm contains naturally derived waxes and delivers lasting moisture relief to dry lips. It's always in our pocket. Available in Salon.
8. Aveda Foot Relief Moisturizing Cream - Invigorate sore, tired feet after a long hike! Treat your feet to a moisturizing creme blended with exfoliating fruit acids and plant-derived oils like jojoba and castor. It also helps deodorize with lavender and rosemary oils. Available in salon.
Let camping season begin!