Get ready for back-to-school with this fresh, everyday makeup tutorial using Aveda makeup. In 10 easy steps you can be looking and feeling great!
See steps below!
Tutorial featuring Claire M.
1. Start by applying tinted moisturizer all over with fluffy synthetic brush- using the stippling technique for even coverage. (We used Aveda inner light™ mineral tinted moisture broad spectrum spf 15)
2. Pat concealer: peach under eyes, yellow for spots using small fluffy synthetic brush. (We used Aveda inner light™ concealer)
3. Set with a loose mineral powder with big powder brush. (We used Aveda inner light™ mineral loose powder)
4. Apply blush on the apples of cheeks with medium blush brush, deposit color then clean brush then blend up and out. (We used Aveda petal essence™ face accents in Peach Lights)
5. Next use a bright eye shadow color using medium sized brush, apply from lash line to crease using stippling technique then blend edges to soften. (We used Aveda petal essence™ eye color trio in Violet Bloom)
6. Soften lips with renewing lip treatment. (We used Aveda nourish-mint™ renewing lip treatment)
7. Use an eyebrow brush to tame any strays.
8. Apply a light shimmer color to highlight cheek and brow bone. (We used the lightest color from Aveda petal essence™ face accents in Peach Lights)
9. Using a small lip brush apply a tinted lip glaze. (We used Aveda nourish-mint™ rehydrating lip glaze in Pearl Rose)
10. Set face with toning mist. (We used Aveda botanical kinetics™ toning mist)