Learn a neat trick to hide your elastic with a hair wrap. A hair trick everyone should have in their repertoire! It is a classic look that can really polish off a hairstyle. All you need is a couple hair pins!
1. Take a hairpin and push the top of the hairpin right under the elastic.
2. Take small amount of hair from the back side of your of your ponytail and wrap it tightly around the elastic, crossing over the hairpin.
3. Hold the hair tight and leave a small amount of hair sticking out.
4. Next use a bobbi pin and push onto the end of the hair and thread through the hair pin.
5. Once the hair is threaded through, hold onto the excess hair sticking out and push the hairpin down and all the way out the bottom.
In the end you are left with no pins and one hidden elastic!