Learn the professional round brush techniques so you can get a pro blowout at home!
Tutorial with master stylist Alex K.
1. Towel dry hair and prep with Aveda Damage Remedy Daily Hair Repair from mid to ends to protect hair and hold in moisture. For volume and hold apply Aveda Phomollient styling foam from roots to ends.
2. Rough dry hair until it’s 70-80% dry.
3. Section hair into about 3 sections from one side of your hairline to the other. Section size depends how thick your hair is and the size of your round brush.
4. Blow-dry down the hair, holding the dryer just above the brush.
5. Continue through each section.
6. When you get to the top section blow dry hair back to create volume.
7. Finish with Aveda Air Control a hairspray to give volume and hold.