Need some hair inspiration for your New Years Eve look? We have the perfect style, that can be done on long or short hair - The Criss-Cross Half Updo!
Watch our tutorial and read the 7 steps to learn how to get this fancy look!
1. start by adding a bit of curl to your hair.
2. take section of hair from temple to temple and pin section at the top of the crown
3. next take a one inch section from the right side and cross over the perviously pinned section
4. pin by folding the end inward
5. repeat steps 3 and 4 on the other side of the head.
6. continue switching back and forth between sides until about halfway down the ear (or wherever you prefer)
7. spray with strong hold hairspray, we used Aveda Control Force