Get perfect, full red lips!
Tutorial with master stylist Alex K.
1. Moisturize with Aveda Lip Saver
2. Fill your lips with Aveda Colorless Lip Liner. This will prevent your lipstick from bleeding onto your face.
3. Use a lip brush and outline your lips with chooses lipstick colour.
4. Make sure to apply it from the outside in. This will make your lips appear fuller.
5. Next apply your lipstick (we used Aveda Sweet Plum), using the same technique as the liner working from the outside to the middle.